Sunday, December 9, 2012

Advent Day 9

Okay, clearly I suck @ keeping a daily assignment. There seems to never be time. And when there is time, I'm not inspired.

 I am grateful for:
  • the confidence of friends
  • the joy mom says I bring to her just by being with her
  • that no matter how mom feels, she always makes it to son's games
  • family
  • funny conversations with my son (unbeknownst to him)
  • the calm I feel this holiday. No pressure
  • fresh, live Christmas tree smell
  • my dogs & that I'm able to take care of them. their unconditional love is infectious. 
  • that it looks like we may be able to get the 2nd car in a couple of days
  • the love & comraderie of our Special Olympic family

1 comment:

  1. Don't be so hard on yourself! I'm not sure inspiration is a switch we can turn off or on. I'm not sure what the first photo is but the second photo is beautiful. I love the light on the ornament!

    ReplyDelete

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...