Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Advent Day 18/Blessed


I have always thought it would be a blessing if each person could be blind and deaf for a few days during his early adult life. Darkness would make him appreciate sight, silence would teach him the joys of sound. ~ Helen Keller





We are blessed, indeed.

  • with coats, shoes & warm clothing
  • with clean running water
  • with food to eat
  • to be alive
  • with warm places to sleep
  • health care
Yet so many people don't have these things. We take so much for granted sometimes. In keeping with 'the reason for the season', I'm still doing pretty good. The tree isn't decorated & I haven't purchased one single gift, Christmas is 7 days away, and I feel no stress.

I am too blessed to be stressed! Lol!!!

Picture: me
























No comments:

Post a Comment

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...