Saturday, September 11, 2010

Simple Saturday...

a day in pictures....

'gooey butter cookies', even tho I didn't find them 'gooey' @ all... I did, however, eat a crap load of 'em... boxed cake mix, cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, bake & you won't be able to stop...






pre-made Crystal Light. colorful, no?









I hit up the quick sale produce rack; i feel a smoothie coming on (bananas, pears, strawberries, a Gala apple, milk & ice = yum!)







Library love...




found real treasures. old coffee table books, great old CD's (seals & crofts, eagles, zeppelin, maxwell's black's summer nite). And in my constant further support of the local libraries (including fines), I ordered a 'where the wild things are, READ' t-shirt.
It was a great day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...