Saturday, September 11, 2010

it's here, it's here!!!!





Could've sworn I posted this last nite; obviously was very sleepy....

My fabulous jewel arrived yesterday from this lovely lady! What a lovely way to end the day & start the weekend. It came all the way from Australia!!! As if that wasn't special enuff, it's a beautiful handmade charm - I have just the chain for it, will wear it proudly & share it's special story.

Thank you, thank you, Kim. Another successful gift of jewels orchestrated by the beautiful, kind, thoughtful, inspirational, Se'Lah.

I now have another friend and a new blog to browse lazily through. Love & jewels to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. beautious!!!! will you wear it to the Queen's Ball tonight?

    so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey the pics are wonderful and I am so glad you like it. I am also really glad to meet another friend can't wait to get to know you better. Love and hugs Kim xxoo

    ReplyDelete

"Nesting"

Cute bench from a friend's mother's home. The arrangement has changed many times. Blessed to get 'the kid's Thanksgiving tab...