Tuesday, June 22, 2010

One of my favorite....

... calming blog writers, Selah. Am I allowed to give her the shout out like this? I don't know the blog rules. Am I crossing some line? If I didn't shout her out, how would you know to click on her link that would lead you to her beautiful, positive, always-inspiring blog? How would you know who I meant when I said 'a woman named "Selah" created the 'gift of jewels' project that connected perfect strangers from all around the world with simple gifts of love? I like this simple post of hers re: the oil spill down South & the eco-system just because it's not here, should not mean it's 'not here.' See?: http://momentarysolace.blogspot.com/2010/06/we-are-one.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...